Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Search for the Ultimate Chicken Sandwich....I need help!

Its the most celebrated health food in the world.
The mention of it in combination with a Caesar or House Salad sends MILFS into a moist tizzy.
Its wings are sometimes fried and sauced like to a hot sweet perfection.
The thighs and legs can bathe with onion, carrot, roux and peas for a pastry pot pie that will tingle your hizzy.
Yes my friends...its the chicken!  And i cannot find a sandwich featuring chicken that is worthy of The Roswell Tap.

I have tried it fried, grilled, baked, poached, sous vide, jerked, blackened and pounded but i just have not found one that makes me feel "fuzzy all over".

I need help.  I need input from all of you to help me find THE BEST CHICKEN SANDWICH YOU EVER ATE!  

Send entries here to me at FB and the winning selection will be featured on the menu and the creator or FB friend that recommends the selected sandwich will be flown to Atlanta (on Delta...stand by) to dine and drink with the proprietor himself.

1 comment:

  1. are you going for a southern style sandwich or "anything goes" type of sandwich?

    ReplyDelete